"Mysteries lie all around us, even in the most familiar things, waiting to be perceived" -Bullock

My photo
Hi! My name is Erica and I am a photographer from Boston who loves taking pictures of weddings, kids, families, you name it. This blog is a great place to keep up on what I have been up to, from my latest shoots, to my random adventures. I want to thank all the people that support my dreams and help them come true. Thank you to all of the couples who have included me in their special day. I have been so lucky to have the coolest clients on the planet, and couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you so much for visiting!

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 3, 2008

    Karina and Glenn

    We mixed it up a bit. Instead of an engagement session, Karina and Glenn went with an after the wedding, let your hair down and finally enjoy being married and together........session. It was so comfortable being around these two again. I felt like we were the oldest of friends getting together for coffee to recount the entire wedding.

    K&G: Enjoy the pictures and each other.
    .........
    We went to the spot where Glenn proposed to Karina and it was such a sweet story. They were walking down the street and randomly Glenn asked her to dance. No music, in the middle of the city. Dancing. Glenn got down on his knee and asked the question that would change both of their lives. Little did they know that behind them was a restaurant full of people watching with anticipation as Karina agreed.

    This is one of my favorites. It's almost like one of those optical illusions that if you stare at the center of the shot, it looks like they are getting closer and closer to each other. This could however just be me as I have been staring at this computer a little too long today. You be the judge and let me know :)








    Thanx for visiting the blog!

    2 comments:

    comments make me smile :)