"Mysteries lie all around us, even in the most familiar things, waiting to be perceived" -Bullock

My photo
Hi! My name is Erica and I am a photographer from Boston who loves taking pictures of weddings, kids, families, you name it. This blog is a great place to keep up on what I have been up to, from my latest shoots, to my random adventures. I want to thank all the people that support my dreams and help them come true. Thank you to all of the couples who have included me in their special day. I have been so lucky to have the coolest clients on the planet, and couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you so much for visiting!

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 29, 2008

    a day in the life: The Frawleys

    Jilly pet the "Make Way for Ducklings" in the Boston Common, Matthew was able to ride the swan boats, and Vicki and Bill made it all happen. This family is so adorable and so fun to hang out with.

    Thank you so much for letting me be a part of you day!

    I swear Mathew had this smile on all day!

    Vicki was chasing Jilly, who was chasing the ducks :)

    See what I mean? Adorable.




    My favorites of the day:

    **a special thank you to Katherine Cruise for the referral.

    NEW PRODUCT!!!!!
    I would like to introduce my newest product: Custom Designed Slideshows!! They are available for viewing DVD and online. If interested, contact me for details.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    comments make me smile :)