"Mysteries lie all around us, even in the most familiar things, waiting to be perceived" -Bullock

My photo
Hi! My name is Erica and I am a photographer from Boston who loves taking pictures of weddings, kids, families, you name it. This blog is a great place to keep up on what I have been up to, from my latest shoots, to my random adventures. I want to thank all the people that support my dreams and help them come true. Thank you to all of the couples who have included me in their special day. I have been so lucky to have the coolest clients on the planet, and couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you so much for visiting!

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 12, 2009

    ever after | julie & peter

    love love love these two. seriously. I think they should throw a party every year! Julie and Peter are one of those couples with an infectious love that whenever anyone's around them, they can't help but smile. At least that's how I felt spending the day celebrating their relationship with all their friends and family. J&P: I hope you enjoy the pictures and I can't wait to drop in on you at the restaurant!!


    Here's a few favorites with the album to come soon:
    Check it out: world's most perfect skin E.V.E.R
    I love these two ready for their hairspray ;)
    blingitty bling


    favorite:

    Julie's favorite part of her centerpieces was the artichoke:
    This one is just so them ;)
    I'll end on a little mystery. Just l0ve this shot for some reason!
    for a few quick behind the scenes, here's me showin Julie what her hair looks like from the back :)

    Yup, here is my ridiculous dancing face that makes its way out at weddings once in a while :/

    2 comments:

    1. Love that last shot. Leaves os much to the imagination!

      ReplyDelete
    2. The dancing face... I'm glad you didn't leave that one out :)

      ReplyDelete

    comments make me smile :)