"Mysteries lie all around us, even in the most familiar things, waiting to be perceived" -Bullock

My photo
Hi! My name is Erica and I am a photographer from Boston who loves taking pictures of weddings, kids, families, you name it. This blog is a great place to keep up on what I have been up to, from my latest shoots, to my random adventures. I want to thank all the people that support my dreams and help them come true. Thank you to all of the couples who have included me in their special day. I have been so lucky to have the coolest clients on the planet, and couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you so much for visiting!

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 11, 2009

    my love

    Happy anniversary Reese!! After six years, no one knows me better and I don't think I will ever know anyone's else hopes, dreams, and soul better than yours. You have been there through the toughest of times, and given me the best memories from the good ones and I know that:

    * you make the best chili on the planet, only beat out by your latest batch
    * you can beat me at EVERYTHING and don't take it easy on me because I'm a girl
    * you take twice if not three times longer than me to eat the same amount of food
    * you fill my Easter basket with sour gummy candy vs. chocolate because you know me oh so well.
    * on that note, you know how important easter baskets are to a candyholic girlfriend in the first place
    * you get mad at me when I don't put caps on things. ever.
    * you can battle me for hours in mario cart and when i win once in a million games, you lose gracefully as I scream "SUCKAAAA" in your face
    * you play "Root Beer Rag" better than Billy Joel himself
    * you fill my new apartment with groceries to help me feel at home
    * you watch every episode of "leverage" with me
    * you mean the world to me

    And in the spirit of celebrating relationships, here are a few flippin amazing ones:

    Kelly and Tom: I went to high school with these two and am seriously SO excited to be a part of their wedding. They will be moving to California pretty soon,but we were able to sneak in an engagement session before the big departure. It was a lot of laughs as we walked around the gardens in Wellesley.

    Julia and Nat: I had a BLAST with these two today at the North End as they were game for anything, even getting soaked in a fountain (more on that later!) They are incredibly sweet to each other and everyone they meet. Again, how lucky am I to hang out with couples like this for a living?

    Beth and Jim: well well well....lookie who is showing their faces on the blog! My cousin Beth is tying the knot with her fiance Jim next March and I couldn't have picked a better match for my girl. He's fun, caring and come next year, he will be my family ;)

    1 comment:

    comments make me smile :)