"Mysteries lie all around us, even in the most familiar things, waiting to be perceived" -Bullock

My photo
Hi! My name is Erica and I am a photographer from Boston who loves taking pictures of weddings, kids, families, you name it. This blog is a great place to keep up on what I have been up to, from my latest shoots, to my random adventures. I want to thank all the people that support my dreams and help them come true. Thank you to all of the couples who have included me in their special day. I have been so lucky to have the coolest clients on the planet, and couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you so much for visiting!

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 27, 2008

    I AM

    I AM … a picture-taker :)
    I WANT… to always be laughing and around good people.
    I HAVE … a caring, supportive, and extremely talented boyfriend.
    I KEEP … movie stubs for absolutely no reason.
    I WISH I COULD … hug my dad and never ever let go. Ever.
    I HATE … black licorice
    I FEAR … failure
    I DON’T THINK …. I could live without my little puppy Tucker jumping on me to wake me up every morning.
    I REGRET … not pursuing my passion earlier in life.
    I LOVE … nailing the shot. There is nothing better (warm chocolate chip cookies do come in a very close second though.)
    I AM NOT … good at singing, but I do it anyways. Loud. In the car.
    I DANCE … at weddings every time. I hope that never stops.
    I NEVER … want to loose touch with my drive to succeed.
    I RARELY … can watch a whole movie without falling asleep. Reese gets so mad at me.
    I CRY WHEN...… I hear emotional speeches at weddings and when I watch the Notebook. I am such a girl.
    I HATE THAT … it's getting cold out.
    I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … why the man who invests all your money is called a broker?
    I NEED … that necklace from Harry Potter that can help you go back in time so I could have a few more hours every day. Yup, that would be pretty awesome.
    I SHOULD … get back to editing.

    4 comments:

    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    2. This is my Erica for sure! You should know that I can't stay awake through a movie, either (and Nick hates it)!

      ReplyDelete
    3. I am who I say I am, if I wasn't than who would I be?

      ReplyDelete

    comments make me smile :)