"Mysteries lie all around us, even in the most familiar things, waiting to be perceived" -Bullock

My photo
Hi! My name is Erica and I am a photographer from Boston who loves taking pictures of weddings, kids, families, you name it. This blog is a great place to keep up on what I have been up to, from my latest shoots, to my random adventures. I want to thank all the people that support my dreams and help them come true. Thank you to all of the couples who have included me in their special day. I have been so lucky to have the coolest clients on the planet, and couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you so much for visiting!

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 29, 2008

    Ever After: Molly & Mas

    She was glowing. He was all smiles. I couldn't get over how excited Molly and Mas were to see each other. The normal nervous jitters were replaced by sheer joy as Molly took her dress out of the bag and realized the day was finally here. Once she started walking down the aisle and saw Mas, her husband, I don't think they took their eyes off of each other the rest of the day. The justice of the peace said "please kiss your bride." They kissed. And kissed. And kissed some more until the laughing j.o.p. said "okay, you can stop kissing your bride!" So great.

    CLICK HERE FOR THEIR ALBUM!

    Molly and Mas: I felt right at home with you guys and your family. Mas, there was even homemade italian cookies!! Your mom made my day :) I hope you two are enjoying Australia and let's get together when you get back. -erica

    Molly, you looked absolutely beautiful.



    Lisa is a rock star and took this awesome shot :)


    God I loved that sky! This shot is SOOC (straight out of camera)

    One of my favorites of the day:



    Many thanks to the European Flower Company in Weymouth for some of the prettiest flowers I've ever seen. Also on a sidenote, Molly gave me some of the flowers at the end of the night, and now, THREE WEEKS later, they are still alive and kicking. That's some serious credit!
    I also want to give props to Milestone Video Productions. Amy was a super professional videographer and we worked so well together!


    Just push play :)

    **I wanted to send out a very big thank you to my friend Tina for introducing me to Molly.

    13 comments:

    1. Oh my gosh, the flowers and reception details were beautiful. I think you did a great job of capturing the emotions during the ceremony, too!

      ReplyDelete
    2. You did a great job with this. I can really feel the emotions in these photos. That ring shot is cool!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Your detail shots are fabulous! Great job documenting their day!

      ReplyDelete
    4. OMG that ring shot is AMAAAAAAZING!! So great :)

      ReplyDelete
    5. the detail shots are REALLY nice. the ring shot is GREAT!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Oh these are fantabulous! Those flowers are just crazy beautiful! You did a wonderful job on these!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Love the details that you took and I really love the one with the bride smiling and laughing with the groom when at the alter, what a honest beautiful capture! :)

      ReplyDelete
    8. WOW! Beautiful shots- I especially love the detail shots- great light and color on at of them!

      ReplyDelete
    9. detail shots are to die for! also you captured some aweosme emotion at this wedding! beautiful job! happy halloween!

      ReplyDelete
    10. Erica:
      Your Sky shots are always amazing! I don't know how you do it, but you always have the best ones!
      See you at the wedding this weekend!

      ReplyDelete
    11. Fabulous details. I especially love the ring shot! Great work!

      /w

      ReplyDelete
    12. The one you said is one of your favorites is great. Also love the shot of the flowers!

      ReplyDelete
    13. Excellent set! I like your take on the details. :)

      ReplyDelete

    comments make me smile :)