"Mysteries lie all around us, even in the most familiar things, waiting to be perceived" -Bullock

My photo
Hi! My name is Erica and I am a photographer from Boston who loves taking pictures of weddings, kids, families, you name it. This blog is a great place to keep up on what I have been up to, from my latest shoots, to my random adventures. I want to thank all the people that support my dreams and help them come true. Thank you to all of the couples who have included me in their special day. I have been so lucky to have the coolest clients on the planet, and couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you so much for visiting!

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 12, 2008

    Mike and Michelle: Ever After

    Michelle sat in a quiet room and opened a present that Mike had dropped off with her Grandmother right before the wedding. It was a beautiful bracelet that she loved and probably hasn't taken it off since. She read the card and couldn't stop grinning. This was my favorite part of the whole day. They spent the night dancing, laughing and being with friends and family, and I got to capture it all. Thank you Michelle and Mike for an AWESOME night. I am so happy that I got to be a part of your wedding day and I wish you all the happiness in the world.


    I was blown away by these gorgeous flowers and wanted to give a shout out to Flowers and More Design Studio for doing such a great job!


    I love these two that Sheryl snagged on the trolley!






    Here is an ALBUM I made for Michelle and Mike.

    As always, thank you so much for visiting!!

    2 comments:

    1. These pictures are AWSOME! I loved this album. It is a work of art. Keep up the good work Erika and congrats to the happy couple.

      ReplyDelete
    2. The album is so beautiful--the colors make the day come so alive. Keep up the extraordinary work!!!

      ReplyDelete

    comments make me smile :)