"Mysteries lie all around us, even in the most familiar things, waiting to be perceived" -Bullock

My photo
Hi! My name is Erica and I am a photographer from Boston who loves taking pictures of weddings, kids, families, you name it. This blog is a great place to keep up on what I have been up to, from my latest shoots, to my random adventures. I want to thank all the people that support my dreams and help them come true. Thank you to all of the couples who have included me in their special day. I have been so lucky to have the coolest clients on the planet, and couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you so much for visiting!

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 26, 2008

    Goals


    Okay, so I am SUCH a dork, but I am a firm believer in writing down your goals and putting them up in a place that you will see them often so you can't avoid them. It is funny how pretty much all of mine are now 100% photography based. I am feeling really great lately about my long list because I have been able to cut it down a bit. With great anticipation, in August, I get to check off yet another thing on my list. For close to a year now, there have been three of four photographers that I look up to and have been reading their blogs daily (J.Star, Becker, and J.Claire to name a few.) I have learned so much from their advice and through their pictures, and in August, I get to MEET one of them. David Jay is a photographer based out of California who started an inspirational forum called Open Source Photo, and in August, he is coming to BOSTON on tour and I cannot wait to meet him.

    It's a funny thing about my list though, no matter what I am able to do to cross some things off, it just keeps on getting longer :)

    1 comment:

    comments make me smile :)