"Mysteries lie all around us, even in the most familiar things, waiting to be perceived" -Bullock

My photo
Hi! My name is Erica and I am a photographer from Boston who loves taking pictures of weddings, kids, families, you name it. This blog is a great place to keep up on what I have been up to, from my latest shoots, to my random adventures. I want to thank all the people that support my dreams and help them come true. Thank you to all of the couples who have included me in their special day. I have been so lucky to have the coolest clients on the planet, and couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you so much for visiting!

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 21, 2010

    beth & jim | peek!

    2 comments:

    1. Beautiful shot, Erica - especially getting the gorgeous color of the water & its reflection. You're very creative.
      We didn't expect ANYTHING so soon - we just wanted you & Kim to get some sleep after all the energy you two exhibited for all those hours (the mother in me!) Take your time, as "the kids" will be out of the country on their HM anyway.
      It was wonderful to have everyone together - even if one family member was there working! Thanks also for sending the picture of the 4 of us. You made us all look good together for a change.
      Love, "Auntie Pat & Uncie Scott"

      ReplyDelete

    comments make me smile :)