"Mysteries lie all around us, even in the most familiar things, waiting to be perceived" -Bullock

My photo
Hi! My name is Erica and I am a photographer from Boston who loves taking pictures of weddings, kids, families, you name it. This blog is a great place to keep up on what I have been up to, from my latest shoots, to my random adventures. I want to thank all the people that support my dreams and help them come true. Thank you to all of the couples who have included me in their special day. I have been so lucky to have the coolest clients on the planet, and couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you so much for visiting!

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 1, 2009

    Paul & Amanda

    These two are so in love it makes me smile just to be around them. I am truly honored to be shooting Paul and Amanda's wedding in New York this year. Here are a few of my favorites from our day in Falmouth.











    3 comments:

    1. cute couple loooove 3rd from the bottom erica!

      ReplyDelete
    2. When you come to Ny to shoot this wedding you should come see me..I miss you.I was just talking about how talented you are..:)

      ReplyDelete
    3. I love the variety here--it looks like you were in five separate locations! Nice vision.

      ReplyDelete

    comments make me smile :)