"Mysteries lie all around us, even in the most familiar things, waiting to be perceived" -Bullock

My photo
Hi! My name is Erica and I am a photographer from Boston who loves taking pictures of weddings, kids, families, you name it. This blog is a great place to keep up on what I have been up to, from my latest shoots, to my random adventures. I want to thank all the people that support my dreams and help them come true. Thank you to all of the couples who have included me in their special day. I have been so lucky to have the coolest clients on the planet, and couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you so much for visiting!

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 16, 2009

    Erica & Szabi

    I had the best time this weekend with Erica and Szabi as we walked around Boston talking all about their New Jersey wedding that I can't WAIT to shoot. As we talked over dj vs. band and dress colors, I got to snag some awesome shots of these two. Looking through the pictures later, I couldn't help but smile as they just exude happiness when they are together. Here are a few of my favorites:


    5 comments:

    1. What a nice spring day & happy couple! I guess it's safe to say that wedding season is upon you :) Best of luck through the summer and spring--not that you need it at all.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great shots Erica. Looks like you guys had fun.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Nice work Erica. You have a great eye for lines and angles.

      ReplyDelete
    4. gorgeous couple and beautiful images erica!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Great shots Erica. I know just where that yellow house is off Charles Street! :)

      ReplyDelete

    comments make me smile :)