"Mysteries lie all around us, even in the most familiar things, waiting to be perceived" -Bullock

My photo
Hi! My name is Erica and I am a photographer from Boston who loves taking pictures of weddings, kids, families, you name it. This blog is a great place to keep up on what I have been up to, from my latest shoots, to my random adventures. I want to thank all the people that support my dreams and help them come true. Thank you to all of the couples who have included me in their special day. I have been so lucky to have the coolest clients on the planet, and couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you so much for visiting!

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 20, 2008

    Ever After: Stacie and Brian

    One of the sweetest couples I have ever met. Ever. I first met Stacie and Brian at their house in Chelmsford to go over the details and initial questions, but after 5 minutes Stacie was showing me around their new house and we were playing with their awesome dogs, Casey and Crash.
    Their wedding was perfect. Beautiful dress, weather, horse and carriage, etc. I will let you see for yourself. Here is the ALBUM I made for them.
    Stacie and Brian, Thank you so much for letting me photograph your wedding day. I am so glad that I could be a part of it. Enjoy the pictures and we will talk soon :)

    Here is just one of the many small details that show this couple's love for each other. Here are a few little snipets of the letters they gave one another.




    A quiet moment before the walk down the aisle.
    Absolutely my favorite church I ever photographed by far. Just look at the light!






    My competition during the cake cutting!

    1 comment:

    1. So great!!! I agree, the church is super pretty and the shots are awesome, as usual.

      ReplyDelete

    comments make me smile :)